The Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO) has published the call for PhD contracts at Severo Ochoa Excellence Research Centers and 2014 Research projects. The call offers
- up to six PhD Positions with regard to Severo Ochoa accreditation (SEV-2013-0323). Host Institution: BCAM
- one PhD Position in the project MTM2014-52347-C2-01-R led by Miguel Escobedo and Enrique Zuazua. Host Institution: BCAM
- one PhD Position in the project MTM2014-53145-P led by Luis Vega and Carlota Cuesta. Host Institution: UPV/EHU
- one PhD Position in the project MTM2014-53850-P led by Jean-Bernard Bru and Carlos Pérez. Host Institution: UPV/EHU
- (Only if you don’t have a MINECO account): Go to MINECO in "Registro Investigador". This first step consists on creating your personal account with your basic data in the MINECO site. This account will not be used only for this call but for any MINECO call. In the RUS ("unified register for candidates") form please make sure that the response to the question "¿Es también investigador?" ("are you also a researcher?") is "Sí" ("yes") (see below). Once you create your account you will receive an email for the account activation. You must press the link that will appear in that mail so as to activate your account. From this moment on you will receive any communication from the MINECO in that mail account, it is important that you do not change this contact information until the final resolution of the grant.
- (If you have a MINECO account...) login in the website Login MINECO and click in "Añadir"
- Select by Reference Code (See abobe our codes). Note that you can only apply for ONE Position.
- Click in “Crear Solicitud” and then in “Editar"
- Click in “Crear Solicitud” and then in “Editar" Fill the 4 sections ("Personal data", "Academic data", "Requirement of the candidates" and add the corresponding documents: CV, academic record, etc.)
- When the application is done, click in "Definitivo" to generate the application and make sure that you send it by means of the Spanish consulate or by "Correos" to the MINECO, the postal address is the following:
C/ Albacete, 5 Planta 1ª Este
Ayudas PREDOC Severo Ochoa
The full procedure explanation (in Spanish) can be found in the following link: MINECO
For further scientific information, please contact with the corresponding PIs. For further administrative information please do not hesitate to contact Miguel Benítez or visit the website (in Spanish)