BCAM has adopted measures to improve accessibility to its website. This offers some advantages, amongst others:
- Improved access, irrespective of people’s physical limitations or information use environment.
- Access with different browsers and platforms.
- Inclusion of clear and well-structured contents.
- Improvement of browsing and experience of user.
Some of the measures taken are:
- Logical order of elements on the screen and logical order of contents in the code.
- Simplified browsing system consisting of a main menu, a section with functions and a "Breadcrumb" system.
- Use of W3C standards:
- Access to main options by means of shortcuts on keyboard.